Split-Pedal Stability Chair™ with Handles
The Split-Pedal Stability Chair™ is a multi-functional Pilates machine that can be adjusted to train most muscle groups. This sturdy piece of equipment helps the exerciser achieve upper- and lower-body strength and conditioning, enhance stability and improve body control. Ideal for rehab clients or those who need to stay in a seated or upright position, helping re-balance muscles while providing a full-body workout. It also facilitates high-performance exercises for athletes and fitness enthusiasts. View the Stability Chair in action and learn more from Merrithew.
Compact and easy to move, the Stability Chair is perfect for studios, gyms or homes with limited space.
• Helps re-balance muscles and provides a full-body workout
• Ideal for clients who need to stay in a seated or upright position
• Two pedals move independently or lock together to form one
• Sturdy handles offer solid support for upright exercises and can be removed as needed
• Easy-Roll Wheels facilitate repositioning or moving equipment
• Available in any of our standard upholstery colors
With handles: w 31″ x l 31.5″ x h 46.5-54″ 82 lb